Recreation and Leisure



Fireworks are regulated by Safework SA and Council are not made aware of upcoming displays unless permission is required for the display to be held on Council land.

Fireworks on Private Land

Fireworks requests in relation to private land should be directed to Safework SA, GPO Box 465, Adelaide SA 5001. Application forms and further information can be found on Safework SA's website.

Reports about illegal fireworks on private property should be directed to SA Police on 131 444.

Fireworks on Public Land

Fireworks requests in relation to Council land should be made in writing and addressed to Chief Executive Officer, Campbelltown City Council, PO Box 1, Campbelltown SA 5074.  Enquiries should be directed to Council's Fire Prevention Officer on 8366 9227.

Upcoming Displays

A list of upcoming fireworks displays can be found on the SafeworkSA website at


If you have concerns about a fireworks display, for example property damage or how and where the display was held, you can lodge an official complaint with SafeworkSA, making sure you have taken note of the date, time and location, and can describe the display, as these are mandatory inclusions on the complaint form.

Noise complaints are handled by the Environment Protection Authority.

PO Box 1, Campbelltown SA 5074 | 172 Montacute Rd, Rostrevor SA 5073
(08) 8366 9222|| ABN 37 379 133 969
ERACampbelltown Made South Australia
Font SizeDecrease font size Reset font size Increase font size